Stop wasting your time
wrestling with incomplete and confusing tutorials
- Online tutorials are inconsistent and often out of date. One tutorial says one thing and another says something completely different.
- Many tutorials show you the trees but not the forest. Some teach the basics, but why is there nothing that shows how to fit all the pieces together?
- The docs aren't cohesive and trying to learn a new framework from piecing together API docs can be tough.
- Googling only takes you so far... There are not many good screencasts or tutorials out there that teach how to maximize the framework.
- Time is money; don't waste it sifting through blogs.
- What the heck is a _____? The vocabulary is foreign, how is a directive component different from a bare component? How am I supposed to update my page with one-way data binding?
- What's with the crazy syntax? Do I have to learn annotations, strong-typing, and a whole new language just to use Angular now?
- How does it all fit together? Angular 4 has a whole new model of writing apps. How can you know how it all fits together?
- Still not hitting deadlines? You still have a job to do and stopping to learn Angular 4 seems like a risky use of time.