Stop wasting your time
wrestling with incomplete and confusing tutorials
- Piecing together the docs is tough The documentation is not self-explanatory, one tutorial says one thing and another says something completely different.
- Googling only takes you so far... There are not many good screencasts or tutorials out there that teach how to maximize the framework. Some teach the basics, but nothing really shows how to fit everything together.
- Time is money; don't waste it sifting through blogs.Not only does it take a few trips around the community to have a basic understanding, but it's tough to find the answer you need.
- What the heck is a _____? The vocabulary is foreign, when are you supposed to use a directive, a filter, or a factory? And seriously, what does
- How does it all fit together? The internals of AngularJS are sparse and few and far between. How do you know how it all fits together?
- Still not hitting deadlines faster. You still have a job to do and learning AngularJS hasn't made it any more achievable
Ready to master AngularJS?
- What if you could master the entire framework – with solid foundations – in less time without beating your head against a wall? Imagine how quickly you could work if you knew the best practices and the best tools?
- Stop wasting your time searching and have everything you need to be productive in one, well-organized place, with complete examples to get your project up without needing to resort to endless hours of research.
- You will learn what you need to know to work professionally with ng-book: The Complete Book on AngularJS or get your money back.